What is the cyber robotics coding competition?
澳门太阳神网站CRCC is an innovative robotics tournament that excites and engages students in coding. Schools can compete and involve students through gaming and competition in STEM, coding and tech literacy. No previous experience is necessary, everyone can participate. CRCC is cloud-based, can be accessed from any computer and uses simulation of virtual 3D Robots that perform complex tasks and missions. By learning to program, planning and strategizing the virtual robot to participate, students will compete within their class, grade, school, district and state to win stages and progress to the finals.
CRCC promotes STEM activity in schools using the motivating competitive environment that students love and can be easily engaged in.
- Game-like, fun competition for all levels
- Individual or group participation
- Peer participation and competitive spirit
- Beginners develop computation thinking,
time management, and strategy skills while
more advanced students refine the same
skills and have the opportunity to mentor
less experienced students to help the
- Recognition: badges, certificates, prizes
- Motivational STEM activity
- Generates student participation
- No-cost activity to introduce STEM enrichment activities, and specifically coding and robotics.
- Leverages tools and with which students and teachers are familiar.
- Student participation is self-directed so “over-the-shoulder” time is minimized.
- Promotes diverse participation, e.g: gender, experience with coding.
- Designed for accessibility.
- Professional development and recognition opportunities.
- Encourage students, teachers and administrators to get involved in STEM
- Engage with community and local industry
- Promote core values – diversity, technology, school spirit, academic progress
- Highly visible program for school, district and community