Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing provides students an excellent overview of the field of advanced manufacturing. This 15-hour course engages students by means of hands-on activities and compelling online curriculum that includes:
- a comprehensive overview of the manufacturing field, processes and career choices.
- multi-level activities in career seeking and planning a manufacturing company.
- a capstone project that challenges students to follow all the steps of the manufacturing process to produce a product.
For students on a career track in mechatronics, automation and advanced manufacturing, Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing serves as an excellent launching pad for more in-depth courses. Exploratory students with little exposure to the field may decide to pursue an advanced manufacturing career after learning of the many exciting opportunities available!
澳门太阳神网站Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing is part of the Foundations of Advanced Manufacturing series, which teaches the introductory skills essential for success in advanced manufacturing careers.
Foundations of Advanced Manufacturing is ideal for any engineering or automated manufacturing program, providing a thorough and engaging element of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education.
- Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing includes everything you need for successful blended learning.
- Through LearnMate®, essential resources are provided for both students and teachers.
- Students are always one click away from glossaries and help files available on each page.
- Teachers have instant access to handouts, tips and detailed activity instructions.
- Learn more about the Foundations of Advanced Manufacturing series!
With Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing as the cornerstone, the Foundations of Advanced Manufacturing courses are an excellent launching point for more in-depth mechatronics, automation and advanced manufacturing courses.
- Careers in Manufacturing
- Seeking a Manufacturing Career (Activity)
- The Manufacturing Company
- Planning and Staffing a Manufacturing Company (Activity)
- Manufacturing Processes
- Computers in Manufacturing
- Automation in Manufacturing
- The Arrow Plane (Project)
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.