Safety is one of the most important aspects of an industrial training program. Lockout/tagout procedures are critical in creating a safe work environment. Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) delivers skills-based curriculum meeting OSHA requirements through LearnMate®, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform. Through virtual and hands-on activities, students learn all aspects of lockout/tagout procedures in industrial environments.
澳门太阳神网站Through interactive activities, delivered entirely online, students learn about lockout devices, conducting energy control analyses, performing lockout/tagout and more.
澳门太阳神网站Core concepts are taught through self-paced e-learning curriculum. All the necessary resources, including printable instructions, are available online, ready for use in the classroom.
JobMaster® trainees can be confident they will possess the skills needed for success in automated manufacturing careers!
- Acquiring Lockout/Tagout Basics
- Attaching Lockout Devices
- Completing and Attaching Tagout Devices
- Conducting an Energy Control Analysis
- Performing Lockout/Tagout
- Performing Lockout/Tagout Release
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.
- Blueprint Reading (BA02)
- Lubrication for Technicians (BA03)
- Mechanical Fasteners (BA04)
- Hand Tools (BA05)
- Power Tools (BA06)