Technicians use blueprints to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and service plant machinery and equipment. BA02: Blueprint Reading features skills-based curriculum delivered through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform. Through virtual activities, students learn all aspects of reading and interpreting blueprints in industrial environments.
澳门太阳神网站JobMaster® trainees can be confident they will posess the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Identifying Lines and their Functions
- Single, Multiple and Auxiliary View
- Reading and Locating Blueprint Dimensions
- Determining Tolerances
- Identifying Thread Dimensions
- Identifying Tapers and Machine Surfaces
- Cutting Plane and Sections
- Geometric Dimensioning, Wear Limits and Assembly Drawings
- Identifying Welding Symbols
- Reading Plot Plans
- Reading Footing, Foundation and Floor Plans
- Reading Reinforced Concrete and Structural Steel Prints
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.
- Lubrication for Technicians (BA03)
- Industrial Safety: Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)