A virtual visit to a functioning wastewater treatment plant and a computer simulation, walk students through an automated treatment center. Control systems and measurement data are provided throughout the simulation.
– Historical Background of Wastewater Treatment
– Municipal vs. Industrial Wastewater
– Control and Operation of a Wastewater Treatment plant.
– Environmental Issues Surrounding Untreated Wastewater
– Microbiological Processes
– Overview of Methods for Wastewater Treatment
– Sedimentation and Sludge Treatment
– Modeling, Design and Optimization of the Activated Sludge Process
– Automatic Control of Wastewater Treatment Plants and Computer Controlled Systems and Processing of Measurement Data.
澳门太阳神网站– Virtual Visits to Functioning Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Activity 2: The Hydrosphere and Water Resources
Activity 3: Water Quality and Supply
Activity 4: Water Pollution
Activity 5: Wastewater Management
Activity 6: Fundamentals of Air Pollution
Activity 7: Global Air Pollution
Activity 8: Solid Waste Management
Activity 9: Solid Waste Disposal
Activity 10: Hazardous Waste Disposal
Activity 11: Population and Economic Growth
Activity 12: Energy Growth
Activity 13: Environmental Impact Assessment
Activity 14: Environmental Ethics
Activity 15: Sustainable Development