澳门太阳神网站Students mount and configure components on the panel in order to create a variety of applications. Students connect different components, change physical parameters and observe system responses. The combination of software and industrial equipment allows students to test and troubleshoot simulated circuits before hardware connections are made.
Students design solutions for industrial hydraulic applications with emphasis on real industrial concerns, such as power losses across components, system overheating and optimized hydraulic power.
澳门太阳神网站Hydraulics 1 enables students to design of basic hydraulic circuits. Applied science experiments are used to demonstrate the physical principles of fluid power.
澳门太阳神网站Hydraulics 2 focuses on electro-hydraulics.
Activity 2: Mechatronics and Hydraulic Systems
Activity 3: Building a Dowel Insertion System
Activity 4: Controlling a Hydraulic Press
Activity 5: Controlling a Barricade
Activity 6: Sequential Operation
Activity 7: Grain Gate Valves
Activity 8: Controlling a Cargo Airplane Door
Activity 9: Increasing System Efficiency
Activity 10: The Relay
Activity 11: Latching a Relay
Activity 12: Semi-Automatic Press System
Activity 13: The Timer
Activity 14: Irrigation System
Activity 15: Improving Control in a Circuit with Sequential Operation
Materials Required (sold separately)
澳门太阳神网站 Hydraulics 1
– E-learning Content: Hydraulics 2
– Teachers’ Guide
Recommended operating systems:
– Windows XP Professional x86 (32-bit) with SP3
– Windows Vista Home Premium x86 with SP2 or Windows Vista Home Premium x64 with SP2
– Windows 7 Home Premium x86 or Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Recommended Internet browsers:
– Internet Explorer 8
– Mozilla Firefox 4.0
– Note: For Internet Explorer 9, certain features may only function in Compatibility Mode.
Internet browsers that can be used but are not recommended for LearnMate 5 client computers.
– Google Chrome 12.0.742.122
澳门太阳神网站 – Apple Safari 5.0.2
– Speakers or headphones if Text-to-Speech is to be used together with the course.
– For hardware-based modules, you will need the required hardware, such as a robot or CNC machine.